Innovative content, usually in the form of articles, press releases and blogging are the essential fuel sources for both onsite optimization and offsite optimization. The consistent addition of fresh content both on the website and promoted off the website are essential to keep the website fresh and relevant as well as to increase the number and the quality of relevant back links. Back link Quality is the single most significant factor used by the search engines in ranking keywords on a keyword for keyword basis.
These reports detail the keyword and search engine used to reach your Web site. You will also see how many visits to your site that meticulous keyword generated, and how many total pages those visitors viewed. Of those visitors, you also learn how many reached your conversion point pages.
There are several keyword reports. You can get information about which search engines are used most to locate your Web site, which keywords or word phrases return your search ad, or an organic (unpaid) result.
The following information is available in this report:
- Keyword – The keyword used in a search that resulted in a visit to your Web site.
- Search engine – The search engine where the search was performed.
- Pages Click View – for more information about each keyword used by this search engine.
- Visits – The total number of people who visited your site.
- Conversion – The number of times your conversion point pages were viewed.
- Conversion rate – The percent of all visitors who reached your conversion point pages.
The rate varies, depending on which conversion point page you have selected.